[NTLK] Post Raputre Newton Owners

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat May 21 21:01:18 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/05/22 01:46, J.M. Heinrichs at minicapt1 at mac.com wrote ~~~

> One can often achieve a measure of comprehension when one only memorises the
> PowerPoint slides.

Cheers
John

Oddly, Powerpoint slides appear to be one of the few ways he *didn't* try to
propagate this -- or have you seen something I haven't?

In a way I'm glad:  apparently, although M$ has issued a patch for the
security problems in PP for windoze, they've left PP for Mac unsupported
except for the most recent version.  I'd hate it if, on top of the hassle of
trying to decipher Harold's attempts at Powerpoint, I ended up with some
weird security issue on my MacBook.  :-P  That really would feel like the
end of -- well, not the world, but something pretty inconvenient.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4