[NTLK] Post Raputre Newton Owners

J.M. Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Sat May 21 17:36:14 EDT 2011

This happened in the 1840s with a chap named Miller. When the event did not materialise, he redid his calculations and discovered a later date. When this one failed as weel, he disappeared and his followers reorganised. You probably know of them: the Jehovah Witnesses.

Also, this was Camping's second or third run for gold. Those who would be truly upset by the no-rapture, will probably find something else to be worried about in less than 24 hours. Th losers will be the counsellors and pysch-helpers who anticipated new business.

Cheers
John
 minicapt1 at mac.com