[NTLK] Post Raputre Newton Owners

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:37:15 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/05/21 20:30, Vladislav Korotnev at vladkorotnev at mail.ru wrote
~~~

> Lol, did anyone even believe in that?

Hi Vladislav,

I don't know anyone personally who believed it, but I've had a number of
professional contacts with people who were worried by it in case it might be
true.

What I want to know is, who will be there around the disillusioned followers
(who are mostly but not only in the US) to help clean up the emotional
wreckage tomorrow and in the coming days?  This kind of thing is rough on
the victims.  And I must admit I'm more than a little curious what kind of
excuse Camping will come out with now that he's wrong -- again.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4