[NTLK] AC adaptor question

arceeHS arceehs at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:59:02 EDT 2011

Hey Rusty

You should be quite OK. The adapter for the 2x00 MPs is rated at 7.5V DC,
1.2 Amp, that for the 1x0 MPs is rated at 7.0V DC, 0.5 Amp. You would be on
the good side of the difference - the 2x00 adapter should last forever in
1x0 service without overpowering the MP.

There is always a caution with (15 year) old electronics. They are not like
good wine - they don't get better with age.

arceeHS