[NTLK] Invoicing packages?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri May 6 17:21:13 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Joseph Reilly <reilly001os at aol.com> wrote:

> On May 6, 2011, at 8:07, Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:
>>
>> Man, if there was a package that could convert a print/fax in the outbox to a pdf (wishful thinking) or  gif, that'd be useful in so may different cases!
>
> I was just thinking a reroute to even notepad would be useful since you could email it from there :-)

Yeah, and I was just thinking of all the work it'd take to convert
from print/fax to plain text (I'd assume that outgoing is still in a
text & vector format... PICT, maybe? Never looked into it) as opposed
to going to bitmap. Like PDF, it might be harder to extract text in a
consistently readable manner.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/