[NTLK] Dual-Screen Cheap Android tablet for Newton emulation?

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:47:42 EDT 2011

woot.com today has a dual-screen enTourage Pocket tablet for $150.

It's running Android 1.6 but there's an upgrade to 2.2 downloadable.

And the best part - it has a resistive touch screen, and uses a stylus!

It'll only be around for today (woot.com is a deal-a-day site), and I'm not sure how well it would run Einstein, but the specs seem promising. It's a 1.2 Ghz chip.

I already have an e-reader and an Android phone, so I won't be picking one up, but thought others here might be interested.