[NTLK] Newton mention on...Jalopnik

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed May 4 02:18:56 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Andrei Chichak <andrei at chichak.ca> wrote:
> Or you could always click on it and read a bunch of stuff about Lincoln's and how Ford is like Apple...don't bother.

Yeah, especially because it seems that jalopnik is a Gawker
media-owned website, which is a sure-fire sign of garbage. (though the
Newton 120 birthday cake in the comments was kind of cool and
surprising)

(btw, the comparison was between the Crown Vic and the Taurus, and the
Newton and iPhone (Newton=Crown Vic; iPhone=Taurus--imagine Apple
selling more Newtons than iPhones... and yes, the comparison didn't
work very well--but yes, interesting that the author even _thought_
about the Newton and even knew about it!)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland