[NTLK] Extremely negative experience dealing with Newtonsales.com

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sun May 1 04:18:47 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/05/01 04:40, William T at wllm_t at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> I agree, but it's bologna, not baloney.  :)

And I agree, but only when I'm eating it, because I actually like bologna
and wouldn't diss it by misspelling its name.  When it's something
unpleasant to be endured or a pack of lies or any other such usage, it's
"baloney" for me.  ;-)

Ten years or so ago, I'd have said "malarkey", but ever since I met someone
whose last name is Malarkey, I've been less free with that word.  He and his
family seemed like nice people.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke