[NTLK] Looking for documentation to authors tool kit (writers tool kit)

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Mar 26 22:00:42 EDT 2011

A while back Matt contacted the author about  releasing this to the
community and they did.  He scanned and uploaded the manual but I don't
find it on UNNA.  Does anyone have a copy of the manual?  I seem to have
the package but not the manual (which is odd as I usually would grab both).

There were other emate designed packages (type to learn, grade point,
Learner Profile, etc were all by the same company SunBurst, did anyone
ever find these (or know if they were released as well).

-Dan