[NTLK] MP 2100 User Guide Cover

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 22:07:09 EDT 2011

On 21/03/11 16:19PDT, Tony Kan wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> On my version of the 2100 User Guide pdf, the front cover appears as a splash
> screen.  Before you do anything else, right click on it and click print.  Then
> click the print current page button and then click OK.
>
> If you click anything else then the splash screen disappears and you have to
> restart Adobe Reader to get it back again

Thanks, Tony but mine just opens at page one, no splash screen. The
pages that should be in front, Preface, Table of Contents, etc., are
located after the Index pages. I can move them one-by-one to the proper
location in Preview or PDFPen, but the "front cover" is just a grayscale
scan. I'd like the color version.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney