[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:52:26 EDT 2011

As a fellow Aussie, I've always had a chuckle at that phrase :D

Cheers

Rod!

On 16/03/2011 7:17 AM, "Kate Case" <kate.case at gmail.com> wrote:

I also have a rooted nook (color) (gorgeous BTW!)  and would LOVE it
if when this is figured out someone could post simple instructions for
me to install Einstein.  I did the rooting myself, so I'm not totally
hopeless at techy things :-)

As an Aussie I find it amusing to use the word "rooted" in this
context as it means "f**ked" in our slang in both senses of the word :-)

Kate