[NTLK] Fwd: FS: Newton eMate 300 - Price Reduced

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 10:50:43 EDT 2011

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FS: Newton eMate 300 - Price Reduced
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:00:08 -0600
From: David Thornton <dave at daveandyvonne.com>
To: LEM Swap List <lemswap at googlegroups.com>

Didn't get any bites on this Newton eMate, so dropping the
price a bit.

I have a Newton eMate 300 in extremely nice shape. No
scratches or marring that I can see, and works perfectly
with the exception of the battery, which will not hold a
charge. Comes with a stylus, AC power adapter and full set
of manuals (manual is huge; weighs about as much as the
eMate!) Very neat little bit of Apple history.

$65 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I can provide
photos if you like; just ask.

Thanks!
--
Dave Thornton