[NTLK] Update: USB-001 orders

Knowledge Navigator knowledgenavigator at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:44:08 EDT 2011

Hello!

there are two screw holes to mount the board however in testing we didnt find these to be necessary as the connector itself does provide a firm method of fixing the board into the newton.

Opening your newton is not difficult and we can walk you through this process if you like.

Sincerely
NewtonSales.com

Message: 1