[NTLK] G4 Newton Interface Replacement

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Wed Mar 9 15:55:12 EST 2011

Everything depends on what you were using this connection for.  I find
that NCX meets my needs for backup, installing and transferring
notes.  Works with ethernet (need to install a package on newt) and
serial.
<http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/connection/>
have a look at the web site and see if it will work for you.
If so get any mac you like.
you will also need 'packager' instead of 'pack type'

Woody