[NTLK] EVERNOTE

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Mar 5 10:39:21 EST 2011

I've heard this to be so, however, I have not used Evernote enough to notice any similarities, whatsoever.

Can you be more specific as to what makes you think that Evernote feels like a Newton?

Personally, I have found Trunk Notes by appsonthemove.com is a much better fit for me and my iNewt 3GS Touch. Ever since the original WikiWikiNewt, l really love a good, functional wiki. WikiWords, Images, Inline CSS, HTML, Dropbox sync, the list goes on. From Trunk Notes, a simple cut and paste put the Lake Tahoe Hiking Newton, back online.

<http://LakeTahoeHikingNewton.pen.io>

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--