[NTLK] Silverware Software Still Exists

Silverware Software info at silverwaresoftware.com
Fri Mar 4 14:15:34 EST 2011

Rod,

We sell MoreInfo for $50 to NewtonTalk members.  MoreInfo & PowerNames we
will sell for $69.  I hope this is also fair to those who have purchased it
recently.  Anyone wanting to purchase should contact me directly so I can
send a PayPal invoice to them.

And to ALL of those who posted such kind comments here on NewtonTalk, thank
you very much.  In 1993, I started developing Newton software (the day Apple
released the NTK).  I remember the day I bought it at Macworld in Boston.
Apple was selling them in a room off the show floor.  This was the same day
I bought my MessagePad from Lechmere at Macworld on the show floor (a store
similar to what Target is today who went out of business long ago).

I quit my job to do Newton software full time.  It was a good run until
February of 1998.  You all know about what happened that month.  The funny
thing is I was scheduled to close on my new home the following month.  It
was a very stressful time.

Developing for the Newton was indeed one of the most exciting jobs I have
had.  Developing for the Palm did not even come close to the fun I had with
the Newton.  I will say though that I am enjoying iPhone development.

Thanks again to everyone who has bought my software in the past.

-Scott Silverman
 Silverware