[NTLK] Silverware Software Still Exists

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:28:49 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/03/03 21:23, Andy Hill at adhill at fastmail.co.uk wrote ~~~

> Dear Scott
>
> I would like to say a big thank you from the Newton Community for being
> one of the few remaining vendors of Newton Software that respond to us.
>
> This is very much appreciated.
>
> Andy

And I'd like to second -- or third -- or whatever number it is -- that
sentiment.  There are still one or two of your apps I want to add to my
Newt, but even if I don't get that done, the way I plan, carry out and track
my work and life already has been revolutionized and streamlined so much by
MoreInfo, Unlimited Foldes, Unlimited ToDos, Affiliate Plus, and Flight
Recorder, that I appreciate another chance to say "thanks".  :-)

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4