[NTLK] Share A Storage Card

Stephan Weber ashkelon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:42:57 EST 2011

I use 5v cards between my 2100's and my emate and sync them via that method,
since the one that's "primary" varies week to week depending on what I'm
doing.  I have ATA support on all of the machines as well and this is a
Godsend, since then you are not limited severely on what can be contained on
a card. I have nothing but good things to say about the ATA support! I use
XD cards and a pcmcia slot adapter and also use them in the PC.

One thing I've messed up a couple times is the versions of Works for the
2100 and the emate are not the same, and you have to add the support for it
on the 2100. THere is no problem sharing the data, but I've carelessly
messed up works on the 2100's a couple times during restores. It's not the
end of the world, but typically I don't notice I've done it until I'm
somewhere sorting it out is a pain (like the middle of a meeting).

And since I have Asperger syndrome, I then cuss under my breath and thing
about that instead of the content of the meeting LOL!

It is very nice to have a shared card with reset and your general data
backups on it.

--
The Masters don't give orders;
they work with everybody else.