[NTLK] Share A Storage Card

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Wed Mar 2 21:59:04 EST 2011

Yes, you can share a memory card. However, it will be read only in your eMate. So, you must take this into account when you set up the card.

I've set up an editor card for writing notes and e-mails. This card contains all the large applications, dictionaries, text speech (for grammar checking) and other items that work well on a read-only card.

Data such as names, todo's, calendar and notepad items and e-mails, are all stored on the internal store. When necessary, I will beam in these to my 2100. For even larger items, I have an PCMCIA utilizing ATA Support and a 1GB CF Ultra-DMA 155x storage card. The eMate then has read-write, high capacity, external storage, that I can move things around with. Slow, but the best read-write option around, for the eMate.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--
   |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM

On Mar 2, 2011, at 6:07 PM, "Doug McComber" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a 2100 and an emate but only one storage card. Can I easily share the card between them? If so, any tips for how to best accomplish
> this?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug M
> --