[NTLK] [OT] -- Re: If you are interested in security of your computer this is exactly you need!

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:05:06 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/06/29 18:44, Michael Caine at big_kahuna_69 at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> My sincere apologies to all.  Death to hackers.
>
> Kahuna

Don't worry Kahuna, it happens.  At least you've shown up in time to save
the list from having to read my favourite "Michael Caine" quotations from
movies, although I can't resist these because I find them handy in
conversations:

"You didn't come here to talk to me about button mushrooms and birds"
"What I loved once and what I love now are two different things"
"In the Middle Ages, they'd have burned you for that!"
     and my favourite:
"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up".

Now if only I could master his accent.

For the record, Kahuna, this has been happening to a number of us over the
last while.  Grant is a worthy List-Dad and keeps things safe.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4