[NTLK] Email To Newton Talk: Mac Fitering And Encryption

NewtonTalk Network newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 15 10:32:07 EDT 2011

Yes, I would like to add my voice to the MAC filtering debate. I use it for a variety of devices including several Newtons...I've not had any problems with it.

Tony's advice about sending personal information over a secured network (httpS://, capital S added for emphasis only) is good advice I think for ANY device you might be using, not just one using MAC filtering!

Thanks,

--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad