[NTLK] Low Battery Life on Messagepad 2000 (upgraded to 2100)

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:51:52 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/06/13 20:22, Smith Woody at woodysmith at me.com wrote ~~~

> If you aren't using it I would expect weeks on a set of batteries.

I'm following this thread with interest.  One of my units is also a
MP2000(U) that refuses to stay charged for long.  All the power-drains are
off, and the power timer is set to minimum.  Even if I only used it a few
minutes a day the battery would pack up in 2-3 days.  Eventually I realized
I couldn't do anything to fix the problem so I relegated that MP to mains
use only.  But it's a beautiful unit and I'd love to get to the bottom of
this problem so it could be a free-ranging MP again.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4