[NTLK] WTB: Newton Battery Tray

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:49:33 EDT 2011

Thanks Forrest! I have just installed after fiddling with it all weekend,
and it's finally operating on battery power. There was some minor problems
with the connects, and it's taken quite a bit of finishing to get the
battery tray to slide in. There is some very tight tolerances on battery
tray, but all seems to be working perfectly now. We'll see how long it lasts
since most of it plastic welded together.

Ross