[NTLK] FW: iFixit: Apple ¹ s Diabolical Plan to Screw Your iPhone

J.M. Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Sat Jan 22 21:20:04 EST 2011

If Apple wished to prevent you from opening up an Apple product, they would not be using screws on their outer cases, and the inside bits would all be soldered in place. Including the battery. In other words I am disagreeing with the postulate that Apple, for the past 30 years, has devoted time, money and personnel resources to making it difficult for a user to gain access to the interior of an Apple product. This is not the same postulate as the one which holds that Apple has expended no time, money or personnel resources to ease the plight of the Apple user who desires access to his Apple product.

My only conspiracy theory at present holds that someone somewhere is fiddling the number chooser for the Loto 6/49; this serves to explain my absolute lifetime lack of success in this endeavour.

Cheers
John
 minicapt1 at mac.com