[NTLK] [OT]Verizon and the iPhone

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Tue Jan 11 13:31:03 EST 2011

I'm currently very happy with T-Mobile and HTC G2 Android.
Verizon didn't work well in my house years ago when I decided to
abandon a land line and T-Mobile did.  Just stayed with them because
of relatively lower cost.
The G2 is quite capable and can be setup as a wifi hotspot.
Haven't tried with Newt yet but with encryption turned off It should
work,  I'll get back on that .

Woody