[NTLK] Another Christchurch Earthquake

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 23:25:23 EST 2011

I'm glad to hear this. I was mentioning to my wife as we were watching the news that I had some Newton friends in Christchurch and that I hoped that they were OK.
Good to hear that not only are you OK, but you still have internet connectivity ;)

Ed
web/gadget guru

"Men riding dragons throwing wolves at maggots"

  -Ryan, Scary Movie 4