[NTLK] Irda issues

Lloyd Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sat Feb 19 13:37:12 EST 2011

Greetings, All:
      I'm having issues getting my Newton 2000 to print via Irda.  The
printers I've tried it with have Irda ports, and I recall being able to
print from one of them with my now-defunct MP 130.  My Irda port cover
is rather scratched, and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar
experience.  (My assumption is that it's the scratched port cover that
is causing the printers to receive - I can see the red dot when I send -
but not print.)
     Thanks in advance for any experiences or advice that you care to share.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan