[NTLK] HTC Flyer

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Feb 16 23:01:20 EST 2011

Hi Gary

Using the Newton in portrait mode, I write most of the time in the bottom half
of the screen with my hand resting on the bezel at the bottom of the screen.  I
very rarely rest my hand on the screen.

But you're correct, active digitizers avoid this problem.  I think this is why
MS when this way with their Tablet PCs.  The larger format meant that multiple
pressure points would be applied on the screen at the same time.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand