[NTLK] List Archive prior to November 2009

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Feb 14 18:45:31 EST 2011

Hi Andy

I raise my inventory to six Newtons, update them to NOS release 711000, put them
in dry storage and pull them out one by one as each dies from overuse.  I figure
by the time I get to the third or fourth I should be too decrepit to use any
other device anyway.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

I see there is quite an interesting history to the List and it will be
interesting to see what the future will hold for it....and for us.

Thanks

Andy