[NTLK] Handwriting technology in Windows

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 18:55:33 EST 2011

So, I was watching this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMu3OulAjO8
to see how this ExoPC works and honestly, I'm quite impressed (I'm an enterprise user, so it really applies to my useage)
But what makes this interesting is at minute 16, he shows how the ExoPC has handwriting recognition...I wonder what they use for this?
Anyway, it's a cool tablet and from what I can see, it's seems to be a contender for me...unfortunately, it doesn't have Newton Intelligence....

Ed
web/gadget guru

"Driving a car is a lot like a child's coloring book...you really should strive to stay within the lines"

  --Ed