[NTLK] Vea

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 16:09:13 EST 2011

Hi there

I was looking through Unna recently and came across a drawing package
called Vea which I tried out.

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/Vea

It has a couple of interesting features, like the rotation of objects
through any angle, the creation of your own small object templates which
you can drag onto the page. However it is a demo version which keeps
asking you to register.

Typically the company is no longer contactable but there is a package
called Vea Crack included on Unna which provides you with a user code.

However when I type the code in it says a message says it is recognised
and searching the List archives reveals that others found this way back
and it never really got resolved.

I presume that the hack was included on Unna though legitimate means and
it must have worked at one stage or another.

I don't suppose anyone who has been on the list for a lot longer than me
can remember anything about how things ended up with this?

A curiosity more than anything vital.

Thanks

Andy