[NTLK] iOS Einstein submitted to the Apple App Store

David Schultz dschultzjr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:58:05 EST 2011

I've used wacom tablets for a long time (going back to ADB models) I just recently bought a bamboo fun model off craigslist and used it with ink in 10.6 and it works fine. The recognition and performance is amazing first try. It performs poorly using very large brushes in painter, but this seems to be a driver issue (from forum searches)

http://newtonserver.no-ip.com

>>> http://newtontalk.net
>>> http://newted.org