[NTLK] Jonny Applebaum - Importer/Exporter (Super Bowl Edition)

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Feb 6 15:57:08 EST 2011

Yes, I'm fishing for hits and followers and I'm not ashamed to ask.

In case you missed any of the last week's episodes, here is a recap.

Jobsian's Borg Org just hijacked the Super Bowl broadcast. VPac analysis confirms the threat as credible.
<http://mtile.us/QuadzillaNET/02-06-2011>

smooth operator
<http://mtile.us/QuadzillaNET/02-05-2011/>

Hot lead, steady hands, and a good pair of glasses.
<http://mtile.us/QuadzillaNET/02-03-2011>

Say hello to my Personal Assistant!
<http://mtile.us/QuadzillaNET/02-02-2011>

Highlights from today's episode include special appearances from the apps "Voice Monitor" and "Time Zones" as well as the Newton Movie Player.

--
Sent using an iNewt Touch 3GS
--
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM