[NTLK] OT I need some advice on buying a Mac

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 1 16:18:36 EST 2011

Sadly my recent visit to get my iPhone at a local Apple Store was NOT low pressure...the first time I'd seen that before.

Agreed that refurb is the way to go...out of all the Apple products I have, the only ones I bought new were my iPod and iPhone.

My iPhone purchase experience can be found here, under "Ruminations": http://www.newtonphoenix.org .

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4