[NTLK] giving up

Oliver Leaman oliverleaman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:14:10 EST 2011

Alas, the time has come, I never use my Newtons any more. I am going to keep
my 120, my favorite Messagepad, but have 2100's, key boards, cards, eMates,
leather cases etc to dispose of. Some are in the US and some in Britain. If
you are interested, let me know and I can tell you what I have and where.
My eMate was my main computer for about ten years, I really liked it and
wrote several books on it. I don't use HWR though and no longer find a use
for them, pleasant though they are to work on. I would prefer to pass them
onto people who would appreciate them rather than leave them in my cupboard.

Oliver