[NTLK] Cregle iPen for iPad approaches Newt accuracy, but...

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 25 11:36:57 EST 2011

First off--Merry Christmas to the NewtonTalk List-ers who celebrate this day!

As for the iPen--it sounds like a really great idea, concept and execution.. My concern is the same as what's been expressed before...while it would be great to have a precision writing instrument for the iPad, the thing that is really missing is the handwriting recognition, on par with (or, hopefully, better than) the Newton's own.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad