[NTLK] USB-001 and cracked case

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 19 02:02:00 EST 2011

I applaud L.W.'s sentiments...but there are clearly past issues here that have not been resolved regarding this vendor, and will keep cropping up as long as they remain that way.

I stand by my opinion--that this vendor's email response to Frank Gruendel was irresponsible and ill-advised. They are fortunate that Frank doesn't demand an apology, but I believe that he's far too much of a gentleman for that.

Perhaps they owe the rest of us one.

I believe in taking the high road whenever possible...but I was taught that when something is not right, one can do nothing...or speak out against it.

Below I have copy and pasted part of his email. As I was reading it, I was struck with a thought: shouldn't this paragraph (in perhaps a more apologetic form) have been a much more proper response from Newton Sales/Knowledge Navigator?

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad