[NTLK] Wired: Are you a hardcore early adopter?

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 13 10:25:09 EST 2011

I have an Apple IIc as well...over time the power supply brick (and in this case I do mean "brick") has been lost or, more likely, discarded when it stopped working years ago.

If you think power supplies for the Newton are becoming hard to find...good luck finding one of these! Apparently there was some fault in the unit, as there seem to very few original ones left. Last I checked, aftermarket sources are thin as well.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad