[NTLK] Very bare-bones note package to play with

Joseph Reilly Reilly001os at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 13:48:00 EST 2011

Yep just like a lot of other users here I have a few interesting ideas, just not the technical knowledge yet to implement them.
Back in the mid/late 90s when home networks were just getting affordable and pci tv tuner cards were new beasts I had that whole
sling box/iptv idea but didn't have (and still don't have unfortunately) the programming chops to make it happen... and as my bank
account will tell you very loudly I didn't have the foresight to patient that idea either LOL.

Joe Reilly