[NTLK] NTLK] WTB: emate 4MB internal memory upgrade

G Y gyounk at mac512.com
Tue Dec 6 23:19:36 EST 2011

I just wanted to mention to the list that if you get any list members from Europe with a 4MB memory stick for eMate for sale, be careful.

Last year I bought one from a list member (don't remember who) and that stick did not work and wrecked one of my eMates (error messages all the time now on startup and during operation). I know that message did not appear before I put that memory in, only occurred after I installed the memory and turned that eMate on, and my other eMate never has that error (never been upgraded either).

Just saying - be careful. :)

Sincerely,
G.