[NTLK] Very bare-bones note package to play with

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Dec 6 22:22:01 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Warren Ockrassa <wockrassa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of some useful resources that describe basic functions,
> such as saving things, loading things, making things show up on the
> screen, and making things respond to system controls? It ain't enough
> to have a scrollable text input area...

I've not actually done any Newton development yet, but I'd take a look
at the following (in rough order, not sure if you've already looked at
any/all of these):

- <http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/developer/QAs-2.x/html/index.html>
- <http://www.unna.org/unna/development/documentation/ProgNewtUsingMac.zip>
- <http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/documentation/developer/NewtonTechnologyJournal>
- <http://www.mactech.com/articles/develop/index.html>

Best of luck and definitely let us know what resources you find to be
better than others.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/