[NTLK] Blue liberals, was Call for Einstein domain names

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Dec 5 14:33:19 EST 2011

On 2011-December-05, at 11:16 AM, droll3 wrote:

> Check this out!
>
> Stanford study: Potato chips and the red state / blue state divide

I just find it humorous that it would be the reds that would be looking for reds under your bed.

A while back I was digging around in our local Safeway store (groceries) and saw that they were selling Apple Newtons (like Fig Newtons but with apple filling). I wonder what they would taste like if they were deep fried. (see what I did there)