[NTLK] Blue liberals, was Call for Einstein domain names

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:52:20 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/12/05 06:22, Forrest Buffenmyer at newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
wrote ~~~

> Amen! I like a political discussion as much as anyone...just not used to
> finding them here.

Politics?  I thought we were talking about food.  :-P

FWIW, I suspect that we're currently suffering from/enjoying a little bit of
holiday fever -- just a little concentrated socializing.  When I first
joined NewtonTalk I was surprised by it, but gradually I've come to see it's
part of the genius of this list.

That said, I'm sure we'll resume normal service soon, but with a happy Green
glow on all our faces.

:-)

Shalom.
Christian