[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 2 00:15:51 EST 2011

Great idea! But speaking frankly, it's my understanding that most of the reasons many former developers don't have much time for the Newton any more is because their jobs and families take up nearly all of their time. I'm fairly certain that we could not offer anyone enough to leave their full-time employment and develop for the Newton instead.

Not meaning to be negative, though...I agree that in some way anyone who wants to work on Newton projects should be compensated, however much it might be.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad