[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:38:24 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Ken Bush <kenbush at mrtc.com> wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> My name is Ken Bush a former, co-owner of J & K Sales, Inc.
>
> As you are probably aware, J & K Sales, Inc. went out of business some
> time ago.

Never a good thing to hear that sort of news.

> We are looking at selling all of the Newton inventory that we had on
> hand at the time of closing. I wanted to give the members of the
> NewtonTalk mailing list a first chance at all of these items.

I'd be interested in an MP2000 myself, as well as a couple of AA
battery trays and the connection conversion dongles, if you've got the
mto spare. Unfortunately I don't have the resources necessary to buy a
single lot of items. Any chance at all you'd be willing to parse out a
few bits and pieces here and there?

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com