[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:35:57 EST 2011

Wow!  So what would we be talking about here, finding some way to all chip
in and collectively reach a price for the whole thing?  Then what happens,
as in where do we store it all while we work out how to redistribute it to
the interested potential buyers among us?

And what happens if this goes unbought?

This seems too good to pass up, but the practicalities of it are a
challenge.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke