[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Joseph Reilly Reilly001os at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 09:54:32 EST 2011

The only thing that comes to my mind when we mention the Samsung/Apple lawsuits is that despite being funny  the "I'm a pc, I'm a Mac"
ads seemed to bash pcs as much as the mentioned Samsung ad (based on the description, I have not seen the ad), iOS 5's notification
bar looks very familiar if your an android user and although its a very different device, the packaging and unboxing of my fire sale HP
touchpad was very much like an apple product.

-Joe Reilly