[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 07:31:08 EST 2011

I built and uploaded the current version of Einstein to my testflight account, and anyone who wants an iOS version can get it from me. Go to http://tflig.ht/tOCIo4 and register your device(s) and then send me a email at fstltna at me.com with the email address you want to use to get updates (so I know you want Einstein and are not wanting to be added to my games list). I'll try and update several times a day for the first few days so everyone who wants it can get it quickly.

Here's to making the Newton a living platform :)

Marisa

----
Sent from my iPad
Open-source games development for iPad/iPhone: http://pocketgames4.me