[NTLK] How do I install the Keyspan driver?

Brian Skow brianskow at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 12:41:28 EDT 2011

Thanks, Simon! Exactly what I needed. I figured the .pkg (driver) was supposed to be installed on the Mac, but I was "lacking" the installation tool. Now the driver is installed, and I have more options in NCX. I've selected "KeySerial1", but I need some instructions on how to configure its Network connection (in System Preferences).