[NTLK] eMate Bonanza!

Michael Hurley mephit at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 22:13:13 EDT 2011

I'm interested in one of these eMates. I bought the first (& likely
only) one the University of Memphis ever sold when they came out in
'97, lent it to a friend some years later and never saw it again. I've
missed it ever since. My only issue is, I have no idea what a
complete, working eMate would be worth today? What's the list
consensus? Thanks!
--
                                    Auf wiedersehen!
Michael